Antique Vintage & Retro Tube Radio and accessories sales. Quality restorations of Art Deco, Mid Century and Jet or Atomic Age sets. Bluetooth and aux inputs added. Now offering Bluetooth Drive In Speakers and repair.
Retro Vintage Or Antique Radio Bluetooth & FM Upgrade Kit
Turn your retro, vintage or antique AM radio into a Bluetooth and/or FM receiver with the Retro Radio Shops Aux Input Board/Bluetooth and FM installation kit.
This package contains all the parts and information required to safely complete the project. All you will need is a few basic hand and soldering tools.
While you don’t need to be an electronics engineer or tech to install the kit, a basic hobby level understanding and skills are necessary.
Simply follow the easy, well illustrated step by step instructions and you will be streaming audio to your old gem in no time!
BULK DISCOUNT AVAILABLE
- Your sets original operation will not be affected.
- Step by step illustrated instructions.
- You don’t require extensive electronics experience to install this kit.
- Support provided if required through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also comes with the option of adding FM stations with the FM module
NOTE: if you are looking to replace the radios original circuitry with a pre-assembled simple to install Bluetooth speaker kit, please see our B.E.A.R Kit. No soldering or electronics knowledge necessary.